The Mental Health and Wellbeing collaborative supports prevention and intervention for all Eastside children and youth by connecting resources and services.
Youth Eastside Services
First Tuesday of alternate months (General meeting)
About This Project
- Create a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment that surrounds all Eastside children/youth at home, at school, online, and throughout the community.
- Take actions which are responsive to unique children/youth needs in our community including developing affinity groups, creating avenues for community building, and facilitating entrance steps into mental health care.
- Facilitate partner organizations working together to create a well-coordinated and responsive system to address all mental health concerns (including but not limited to substance abuse, self-harm, anxiety, and depression) and to provide compassionate care and treatment for children/youth using a tiered approach.
Read its Charter
- Athletes for Kids
- Bellevue PTSA Council
- Bellevue School District
- City of Bellevue
- Eastside Human Services Forum
- Highland parent
- International Community Health Services
- Lake Washington School District
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- SEL for Washington
- Sound Mental Health
- UW, Bothell
- Westminster Chapel
- Youth Eastside Services