The School Readiness collaborative supports Bellevue families to ensure the healthy development of all children so they are ready to succeed in Kindergarten.
Bellevue School District and Child Care Resources
Second Monday of the month
About This Project
- Build relationships, foster collaborations and connection among group members.
- Expand family and child early learning opportunities in currently underserved communities.
- Support families and children from prenatal through Kindergarten.
- Increase family engagement opportunities.
Read its Charter
- Bellevue Schools District
- Bellevue Schools Foundation
- Chinese Information and Services Center
- City of Bellevue
- Eastside Baby Corner
- FishPond Preschool
- King County Housing Authority
- King County Library System
- Public Health — Seattle & King County
- KidsQuest Children’s Museum
- Pacific Science Center
- Reach out Read, ELLF
- United Way King County
- Youth Eastside Services